RealStart DNA Polymerase Premix
- Simple & time-saving –
Just add template of interest and primers into the RealStart DNA Polymerase Premix.
- Less Contamination –
Reduce non-specific amplification caused by mispriming events that occur during setup and initial temperature increase.
- High Sensitivity –
tested in amplification of a single gene copy.
- Convenient –
an excellent tool when working with high quantities of samples.
- Sample Size –
work excellent for short DNA templates (size shorter than 600 bp).
- High throughput hot-start PCR.
- Highly specific amplification of complex genomic and cDNA templates.
- Amplification of low copy DNA targets.
- Generation of PCR products for TA cloning.
One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 10 nmol of dNTPs into acid-insoluble material in 30 minutes at 72°C.
- Nuclease activity is not detected after incubation of 1 μg λ /Hind III DNA with 5 units of RealStart DNA polymerase in 50 μl reaction buffer for 18 hours at 37 °C.
- The absence of endo-, exodeoxyribonucleases and ribonucleases is confirmed by appropriate tests. Functional test is performed by PCR.